personal insurance

Whether you need insurance for your home, car, ATV, boat, jewelry, or art collection – if it’s important to you, it’s worth protecting with the right insurance policy.

home insurance

a house...


A house is not only a valuable investment – it’s a sanctuary where families grow, friends gather, and memories are made. Homeowners insurance can cover damage and losses to your home and personal possessions caused by fire, severe weather, vandalism, and other perils. It can also protect you from liability if someone gets injured on your property. If you have the right coverage for your needs and budget, you can have peace of mind knowing that your home is protected.



A condo association’s insurance covers damage to the structure of the building and common property – but it doesn’t cover a condo owner’s personal property or liability. Condo insurance can include your possessions, repairs inside your condo, liability claims against you in cases of bodily injury or property damage, and more. You can even add additional coverage for expenses if you must temporarily vacate your condo, need to replace your locks, and more.



If you rent a house or apartment, your personal property isn’t covered by your landlord’s homeowners insurance, even if your loss is caused by damage to the building, such as fire, burglary, vandalism, or severe weather. Renter’s insurance can cover the cost to repair or replace your possessions as well as additional expenses such as temporary accommodations if you must vacate the property, medical expenses if someone was injured on your premises, and legal defense fees against covered lawsuits. Best of all, renters insurance is quite affordable.



A basic homeowners policy does not cover flood damage. Depending on where you live, you may need this additional coverage. The definition of a “flood” is very specific: a general and temporary condition where two or more acres of normally dry land, or two or more properties, are inundated by water or mud. Some of the typical causes of flooding are overflow from a lake or river, broken levees, excessive rainfall, and hurricanes.



A basic home policy protects your personal possessions, but with deductibles and coverage limits, you may decide to get additional coverage for certain valuable items, such as:

  • Jewelry and watches
  • Art
  • Furs
  • Sporting equipment
  • Camera equipment


personal auto insurance


No matter where the road takes you, you need the right coverage to protect your car, yourself, and your passengers.



Motorcycle insurance can cover damage, medical payments, liability, theft, and more. You can even add additional coverage, such as custom equipment insurance and roadside assistance.



Your classic ride deserves adequate coverage as well. From muscle cars to antique tractors, race cars to collector scooters, your classic ride deserves adequate coverage. QDL can write an insurance policy that best suits classic and collectible cars, tractors, race cars, and more.

recreational vehicles insurance

rv in the woods

No matter what vehicle you use for fun, we can help you protect it.

  • RVs
  • ATVs
  • Snowmobiles
  • Watercraft
  • Campers
  • Trailers

umbrella insurance

notice of lawsuit


With an umbrella policy, you can extend your coverage beyond the limits of a basic home or auto policy. This type of protection means that you’re extra prepared if a major accident or liability lawsuit affects you and your family.